mfhilo implementation issue

Sajjad Saeed sajjad_met at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 23 06:41:02 EDT 2009

Hi Athar,

You can simply do it using string function. Fist find the position where you want to plot H or L, than set the string size and draw string.
Find position using
q pos
set strsiz <any number e.g., 0.3>
draw string x y string
e.g.,
if x an y are 4.33 4.22
than use as
draw string 4.33 4.22 H

Hope this will help u,

Sajjad

On  Wed, 22 Jul 2009: Athar Ahmad wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a way to plot ‘H’ for high pressure
and ‘L’ for low on the map. I am using mfhilo but have no idea how
actually to do this. This is how I am wrting the mfhilo function:-

mfhilo (prmslmsl/100)
CL,h|l

but it is just returning
some values. How to use these values and the actual ploting of H and L on the
map?

Any help would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,