gxout print

Tuomo Lauri tuomo.lauri at FMI.FI
Thu Jul 23 01:27:46 EDT 2009

Why your X and Y ranges are not integers? It is my understanding that X
and Y refer to grid points, so if you have a script that says something
like 1300.5 you are referring to an interpolated value.  At least that
is how I understand it.  I managed  to extract wind speeds simply  by
referring to  grid points in  nested while-loops, more or less like you.

Tuomo Lauri