scatter plot, drawing lines best fit etc

Raj Kumar Sharma rajkumar_62 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 1 06:34:50 EDT 2009

I have x and y variables and would like to generate scatter plot. Scatter plot is not a problem, however I also want to draw (1) Best fit Line(2) Line according to equation I already have such as y = mx + c, I know m and c(3) Line of 45 degree (This I can draw by first defining Page Area and then drawing line from xmin,ymin to xmax,ymaxAny help will be greatly appreciated.Raj