turn messages off

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 15 13:21:07 EST 2009

Hi All,

Simple question, is it possible to turn off grads messages such as the
ones shown below?

ga->reinit
No hardcopy metafile open
All files closed; all defined objects released
All GrADS attributes have been reinitialized

Or like:

ga->sfopen some_double_precision_file
SDF:  The double precision values of the variable lon_bnds
will be automatically converted to single precision.
SDF:  The double precision values of the variable lat_bnds
will be automatically converted to single precision.

I've a script which does a lot of 'reinit's and 'sdfopen's
and I would like to have no messages shown after these
commands.

Thanks,
Henrique