GrADS output to textfile?

Stephen R McMillan smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM
Wed Jan 7 11:00:06 EST 2009

Teddy....I'm using v1.9.0-rc1 on windows xp.  I'm using 'write' from a
script.  Doesn't v2 allow it from a script?  Stephen Mc

Teddy Allen <teddyallen at YAHOO.COM>
Sent by: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
01/07/2009 06:51 AM
Please respond to
teddyallen at yahoo.com

GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
cc

Subject
Re: GrADS output to textfile?

Thank you very much Stephen, but my version of GrADS (v2 windows xp) does
not recognize the WRITE command. Are you using a newer or older version
than the version 2?
Thank you again for your support. I appreciate it!
teddy

web: http://personal.ecu.edu/tla0923/HOME.html
"To move quickly, go alone. To move far, go together."
African
Proverb
*