Filled Contours

Matias Mendez matias at TROPOSFERA.ATMOSFCU.UNAM.MX
Mon Jan 5 07:24:31 EST 2009

Hello Brian,

Check the following link, where you can get some useful GrADS scripts:

http://wind.geophys.tohoku.ac.jp/~kodamail/wiki/wiki.cgi/GrADS/script?lang=en

You must use hatch.gs to draw hatch, you can specify value range to be
drawn, angle, density and hatch interval.

Good luck,

Matias