Multiple Parameters on one Plot

Walsh, Brian J brian.walsh at AMEC.COM
Mon Jan 5 13:06:26 EST 2009

I am trying to do a plot of 3 variables; one is shaded (dew point
depression), the second is dashed contours (temperature) and the third
is area of freezing rain (solid contour).  Is there any function in
grads where I can fill the solid contour with something such as dots,
stripes, lines, etc. or is this not possible since I already have one
variable being shaded?

Thanks,

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.