projection information

Matt Alonso matt.alonso at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 2 13:35:24 EST 2009

Hi All,

Does anyone have - or know where I could find - more detailed information
about the projections GrADS uses?  I was attempting to use another GIS
program (ArcGIS) to come up w/some graphics to use as basemaps in GrADS but
I have not been able to find a projection in ArcGIS that seems to line up
with GrADS' nps or lambert projections.  Has anyone been able to do
something similar to this?  Or does anyone have any more detailed
information that might point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Matt