download troubles

Teddy Allen teddyallen at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 12 11:45:20 EST 2009

Dear GrADS users,
I had to uninstall GrADS v2.0  today and am now experiencing problems trying to install the v2.0.a3 for Windows XP. I remember in the past I was directed to an execution file that prompted me to simply "run" the program and then everything was automatically set up. Now when I extract the .zip files for version 2.0.a3, there is no indication of a "run" or execute file and the program is not visible on the programs start menu. Does anybody out there have any directions on how to download this version for the NON-COMPUTER expert?
Thank you very much and I apologize for the amateur-ish posting.
sincerely,
teddy