Build GrADS 2.0.a5 on Opensuse 11.1

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Wed Feb 11 11:29:30 EST 2009

On Feb 11, 2009, at 11:00 AM, Burn James wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to build Grads 2.0 on a home PC running Opensuse 11.1
> Linux.
>
> I've unpacked the latest source code to home/grads2.0
> Unpacked the supp files from data.tar into usr/local/lib/grads
> Unpacked the supplib files from
> ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/Supplibs/2.0/bin/i686-pc-linux-gnu_supplibs2.0.tar.gz
> to /usr/local/lib/grads/supplibs
Down below it says you have the environment variable  SUPPLIBS set to /
usr/local/grads/supplibs_cola/
Which is it?
Underneath the $SUPPLIBS directory, you should have to subdirs, ./
include and ./lib with all the libraries and include files. Are these
present under /usr/local/grads/supplibs_cola?
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA