New release GrADS version 2.0.a5

mmacleod mmacleod at SCOTIAWEATHER.COM
Thu Feb 5 11:40:05 EST 2009

Good afternoon Jennifer.

The expanded capability of 2.0.a5 looks good.  We have an application
that would benefit from the KML and GeoTIFF formats.

Our system operate on Ubuntu 8.4 O/S.  How soon will the Ubuntu x8 - 64
binaries be available?

Will you be sending an e-mail when they are posted to the web pages for
download.

Keep up the good work. The user community really appreciate it.

Regards

Mac MacLeod

--
M.A. (Mac) MacLeod