size of plot area

Ramon Solano rsolanob at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 22 00:44:26 EST 2009

Jim,

You can use 'gxyat -f ....' to print just the plot area only with
nothing outside it (this works at least in opegrads v2.0.a7.oga.2, not
sure about older versions). According to the internal gxyat help,

-f           Fill image output with plot area ONLY. Margins are removed
                   Aspect ratio is NOT maintained. Plot frame should
be turned off

If you want a 2400x1200 pixels, just specify that size along the '-f'
option.

Good luck,
Ramon
---