Need help to reinstall windows version of GrADS properly (OS: Windows Vista)

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 16 00:42:29 EST 2009

Dear Mr Arlindo,

     I really could not find out the causes of my problems.

     After downloading afresh your v2.0.a7.oga.3_win32_superpack.exe and reinstalling it, my scripts work fine now.  Anyway, there are still some errors in nomads and merra browsers,gv32 and dubious installation of a5 version in my external hard disk as shown in the display attached.  Could you please enlighten me the possible causes ?  Your suggestions are very helpful for my future diagnosis if similar problems arise.  I am very grateful indeed that you use your precious time to provide me your kind and untiring assistance.  Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

     Again, thank you and best regards.

Ooi