Need help to reinstall windows version of GrADS properly (OS: Windows Vista)

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 14 23:54:15 EST 2009

Dear Mr Arlindo,

      Thank you.

      Yes, I followed exactly as what you mentioned below.  I still failed to install it (=> It had no effect.).  I used automatic installer.  I am pleased to attach herewith the error message shown for your reference.

      Best regards.

Ooi