Problem in using gv32.exe of the latest GrADS Windows version

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Dec 6 07:09:48 EST 2009

Dear Sir,

     I just upgraded my GrADS Windows (my OS: Vista) Version from 2.0.a5.oga.4 to 2.0.a7.oga.3.  I sent the gv32 to my desktop as shortcut.  However, when I used it, it displayed "Entry Point Not Found" [Details: The procedure entry point WinSqmSetDWORD could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll].  I am not sure whether it was due to my opening the script files using WordPad instead of Notepad or it could be a bug.  I reinstalled your software but the problem persists.  I resolved this problem by just copying gv32.exe (excluding the help file) from GrADS19 (still kept in my thumbdrive) into this latest version of GrADS immediately under C:\OpenGrADS\.

     Hope you could let me know the cause and, if possible, the remedy of my stated problem.

     Thank you.

OOI See Hai

      Get your new Email address!