Copying from GrADS

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Wed Dec 2 11:51:04 EST 2009

Hyacinth,

One possibility is to use "ncdump -c yourfile.nc > yourfile.ncdump-c",
then you can edit the ASCII text file...

Hope this helps,
Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/