setting scale_factor

I Ketut Swardika Swardika swardika at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 26 09:43:35 EDT 2009

Actually I do long term data time series and still continues. I do not want
to compiled monthly multi years data become one big file.
I just needs to define all time series data becomes one variable and plot
its.
by the way do you have tools/script to combines grib files?

thanks in advance
ketut