Enable options in Grads 2.0.a6

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Aug 13 11:58:27 EDT 2009

You need to link with a variety of supplemental libraries in order to
enable all the features in GrADA. A list of the required libraries is
here:
http://iges.org/grads/gadoc/supplibs.html
You might also look at Arlindo's opengrads site because he has
packaged the supplibs in a user-friendly way for various operating
systems and gives some guidance for building GrADS from source.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA