Display error

Azar Zarrin azarzarrin at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 11 13:19:02 EDT 2009

Hi Muhammad,

You need to run the  cbar script.

'run cbar'

Azar

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Jennifer Faber <j.faber at WEERONLINE.NL> wrote:

From: Jennifer Faber <j.faber at WEERONLINE.NL>
Subject: Re: Display error
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 3:40 PM

Hi Muhammad,

What I and Karsaz tried to explain is that in your script you use "printim
jf.eps". Eps isnt a graphic file type like .gif, .png, etc etc
So it should work with printim jf.gif or jf.png, why dont you try that in
your script?

Making averages should not affect saving the file as a picture!

I hope someone else has a solution for your cbar problem.

Jennifer Faber