INSTALL GRADS-2.0a5 on linux(SUSE11.1)

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 06:50:05 EDT 2009

Hello,
      I herewith attach the library file necessary for installation of
grads. It should be placed in /lib as previleged user (root). Then change
permissions by "chmod 777 libtercap.so.2". Then exit and open grads from a
new terminal.

--
Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R