How to run mfhilo gex and udxt

Mark Sponsler msponsler at COMCAST.NET
Mon Apr 20 13:04:26 EDT 2009

Hi Athar,

The version included in 2.0.a5 is broken.  Michael Fiorino is working to get a new version available for the community, hopefully in the next week or so.
Thanks,
Mark

----- Original Message -----
From: "Athar Ahmad" <athar at WEATHER2.CO.UK>
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 4:44:29 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: How to run mfhilo gex and udxt

Hi,

 I can see that there is a file named libmf.gex and libmf.udxt under \Contents\Cygwin\Versions\2.0.a5.oga.4\i686\gex on my Windows PC which contains the mfhilo command but how to make it run as an command under opengrads.

If I am trying to issue it on da -> mfhilo

it says unknown command mfhilo.

Please explain me step by step what I need to do to make it run on Windows.

Thanks,

Athar