Where do I use the script language (where do I create scripts?)?

Mald MM5 maldmm5 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 18 06:17:36 EDT 2009

The scripting commands cannot be used on the command line. They have to be
written in a file we use to call the grads script file which has the
ANYFILNAME.gs Note that .gs which means a grads script file...You can use
such a script file to type in your usual command line stuff too. And to run
the script just type the name of the file in the grads command line...

Hope this will get you going...

Mald