split dates of grib

Vinicius Souza vinicius.beatrix at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 16 15:18:11 EDT 2009

I think I understand now. If I do that (cdo splitsel...) I get the
output split , then if I use in grads it gonna display starting from
00:00 of one day then 6:00 hours of the same day into the end, right?

Thanks a lot for the help, and patience.

--
Vinicius