Possible to draw a vertical or horizontal line in GrADS ???

Semyon Grodsky senya at ATMOS.UMD.EDU
Thu Apr 16 09:45:29 EDT 2009

Dear users,
please check the GRADS documentation first before sending questions to
the forum. This documentation is available at
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/users.html

In particular, drawing options are explained at
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/graphelem.html
Thanks,
--Senya

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, Mald MM5 wrote:

> Hi the community,
>
> I would like to know if its possible to draw a horizontal or a vertical line
> in grads by specifying a start and an end point. Any codes or scripts would
> be helpful and appreciated. I am using the latest version on an openSuse
> 11.0.
>
> Thanks

Semyon Grodsky
Computer and Space Science Building (Bldg. #224), Room 2409
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Science
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742

Phone:  301-405-5330
Fax:    301-314-9482