gribmap problem

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 14 18:06:47 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Shih, Jhih-Shyang <Shih at rff.org> wrote:

>  Dear GRADS users:
>
> I am a new user of GRADS.  I installed grads-1.8sl11-win32e.exe.

I strongly suggest you upgrade to a newer version; recent Windows updates
appear to have broken this old build (ca. 2002).  I'd suggest you get the
win32_superpack v2.0.a5.oga.4:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=290254&release_id=674521

Get the .exe package. I just tried it on your test file and it worked just
fine.

    Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva