variables 121 and 122

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Tue Apr 14 13:31:14 EDT 2009

Dear Hai-Ru Chang,
I am using CDO or NCO to rename the variable in the grib- or netcdf-file.
Check their homepages:
http://www.mpimet.mpg.de/fileadmin/software/cdo/
or
http://nco.sourceforge.net/

For nco, you have to convert the file first to netcdf, so I would recommend
cdo
eg:
cdo chname,121,tmax input.grb output.grb

Regards,
Heiner

--
Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology            Tel:  +46 8 164333