sdfopen support for 365 day calendars

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 9 12:10:01 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 4:28 AM, itesh dash <itesh.dash at gmail.com> wrote:

> The forum is reallya good way to learn also...and that too quickly.
> can somebdy tell me if its possible to put lables(line country names, or
> province names) in the plot. and also can I plot province (state/disstrict)
> level boundaries using grads??

If you have a shapefile with your province outline  you could use the
"shape" extension to draw the province outlines for you:

  http://opengrads.org/doc/udxt/shape/

GrADS has the ability of drawing strings at arbitrary locations, so you
could write your own script to label the countries/provinces. Check the
User's Guide.

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu