Hi resolution coastlines over Europe

Davy Home ian.davy at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Apr 8 08:44:01 EDT 2009

Can someone help me with advice on the best way to get High Resolution
coastlines working over Europe in OpenGrads 2.0.5. super pack.

I know that it has been done by converting Generic Mapping Tools coastlines
for Grads but do not knows how to do this and where the subsequent files
would be placed for them to be used by Grads.

Any advice on methods to get better coastlines would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ian