doubt...

Vinicius Souza vinicius.beatrix at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 3 07:27:08 EDT 2009

Hello Jayakrishnan,

Let me ask you one more thing, im just starting in the "grads world".
Can you explain to me much better the process below?
I try to use the fortram and c programs, but I dont understand how I
use the gs file for the grads output, what do you mean with that? And
about the others files?
Im sorry my ignorance about that, I hope you help me.
Thanks a lot.
bye

Vinicius

Vinicius