GRADSUSR Digest - 26 Sep 2008 to 27 Sep 2008 (#2008-263)

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Tue Sep 30 10:45:41 EDT 2008

The server has been erratic lately, I am looking into the reasons
behind this. In the meanwhile, the server is up at the moment, and
the topo data should be accessible. --Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA
jma at cola.iges.org