Nearest Neighbor

Walsh, Brian J brian.walsh at AMEC.COM
Thu Sep 18 09:35:58 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to extract data from a NAM model grid, but I am getting
values between 0 and 1 for the categorical rain, snow, freezing rain and
ice pellets.  This appears to be an issue with interpolation and I need
it to get data from the nearest neighbor point.  The question is, how do
I do this?  I tried adding an argument to the grib2ctl.pl script, but
this didn't work.  Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.