Better hires maps

Alexandre Fierro iwonagain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 17 13:44:28 EDT 2008

Maybe consider using open source GMT (Generic mapping tool) for making all
kinds of higher res maps. Really nice and powerful map plotter (and more):

http://gmt.soest.hawaii.edu/

Chrs,

Alex-

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Arlindo da Silva <dasilva at alum.mit.edu>wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Yongsheng Chen <yochen at ucar.edu> wrote:
>
>> There is a list of available geospatial data from Matlab website:
>> http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/2100/2101.html
>>

> This is great information, thank you very much.
>
> --
> Arlindo da Silva
> dasilva at alum.mit.edu

Alexandre Fierro, PhD
Post-Doctoral National Academy of Sciences Research Associate/
Hurricane Research Division, Miami, FL (NOAA/AOML)

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute, and its longer than any hour.
That's relativity."
-Albert Einstein-

"My opinions are my own and not representative of OU,
AOML, HRD or any affiliates."