Better hires maps

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 17 13:37:22 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Piotr Djaków <pdjakow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dnia 2008-09-17, śro o godzinie 10:35 -0400, Arlindo da Silva pisze:
> > On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 8:28 AM, Piotr Djaków <pdjakow at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >         Hello
> >         How can i get better hires map for GrADS? There is no many
> >         country
> >         borders in eastern Europe in default hires map.
> >
> > One way is to get shapefiles for your region and use the shapefile
> > extension in v1.9.0-rc1:
> >
> >           http://opengrads.org/doc/udxt/shape/
> >

> Is this extension works on GrADS or only on OpenGrADS?

These extensions require the OpenGrADS release of GrADS v1.9.0-rc1 available
from sf.net:

       http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773

This version is based on v1.9b4 and includes bug fixes and the hooks for the
extensions.  It is 100% compatible with v1.9b4. As I said before, these
extensions do not work (yet) with GrADS v2.0.

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu