template in gribmap

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Tue Sep 9 20:55:43 EDT 2008

I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you're trying to do.
Could you please send your descriptor file, the output from wgrib,
and also from gribmap? If the grib files are big, just send a sample
of the wgrib output from the first 10 or 20 records of each data file
your trying to template together. That ought to be enough to figure
out what's in your files and how you're trying to map them into a
time series.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams