color bar lable (corrected)

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 9 07:31:40 EDT 2008

Stephen,
  I created a Recipe based on your example:

http://cookbooks.opengrads.org/index.php?title=Recipe-007:_Drawing_a_color_bar_while_skipping_contours

  Please made corrections as you see fit, instructions are here:

http://cookbooks.opengrads.org/index.php?title=Recipe-001:_Writing_a_Recipe

  Thank you,

       Arlindo

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Stephen R McMillan <
smcmillan at planalytics.com> wrote:

> For the two examples, I should have said:
>
> cbarnskip 2                labels every other value, starting with first
> cbarnskip 5 0.8 1        labels every fifth value, starting with first
>
> Stephen Mc
>

> *Stephen R McMillan <smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM>*
> Sent by: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
>
> 09/08/2008 10:10 AM
> Please respond to
> GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT

> GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.ITcc
> Subject
> Re: color bar lable
>

> Jian,
> Try cbarnskip. Use it like cbarn, except make first (or only) argument your
> skip value.  Examples:
>
> cbarnskip 2                skips every second value
> cbarnskip 5 0.8 1        skips every fifth value, reduced size, vertical
>
> If you don't have in your /lib, attached is a copy.
> Stephen McMillan
>

> *Jian Yang <jy256 at CAM.AC.UK>*
> Sent by: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
>
> 09/08/2008 05:31 AMPlease respond to
> GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT

> GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.ITcc
> Subject
> color bar lable
>

> Dear All,
>
> Does anyone knows how to draw a label of color bar every two colors. The
> label
> is too crowed if I the value under each color.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jian Yang

> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
> use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is
> privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
> by e-mail, and delete the original message.

> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
> use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is
> privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
> by e-mail, and delete the original message.

Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu