An issue with set fwrite -ap?

Steven Chan scchan at ATMOS.UMD.EDU
Thu Oct 30 17:58:43 EDT 2008

Hello,

Not sure if that is a known problem with fwrite, but when one try to
fwrite with the append option on to a the destination file not created
yet that fwrite writes the same value twice. I was trying to write a 1-D
time series to a binary file when that occurred. Is that intentional?

I am fairly sure my script has not done something logically wrong (even
now I can now get around without actually needing the append function,
and no need to "append" to a file that does not exist), but I will check
make sure that is not the case.

Steven Chan