No subject

Anna Zacharioudaki anna.zacharioudaki at PLYMOUTH.AC.UK
Mon Oct 27 06:27:17 EDT 2008

Hi Madhu,

All directories have been set as instructed. However, the problem is there.

Regards,
Anna

From: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT [mailto:GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT] On Behalf Of Madhusoodanan M.S.
Sent: 27 October 2008 10:05
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT

hi,

please refer http://www.iges.org/grads/downloads.html and set GADDIR

and source the path of grads executable.

cheers,
Madhu

2008/10/27 Anna Zacharioudaki <anna.zacharioudaki at plymouth.ac.uk<mailto:anna.zacharioudaki at plymouth.ac.uk>>

Hallo,

I have installed GrADS 2.0 on Linux. Specifically,  I have downloaded the" RHEL4-x86-64" and the "source".

I am running a wave model called WAVEWATCH III, which automatically produces files for input to GrADS software. These have the extensions .ctl and .grads.

I am running the command:   grads –lc "run map2_1.gs<http://map2_1.gs>". The script file is attached .

All seem to go fine but no labels/text is written around the output graphics. The error message displayed on the terminal is:

             >>error opening stroke character data set

                 Dataset names = ../…/font0.dat

If possible, could you please help me with fixing this problem.

Yours sincerely,

Anna

Dr Anna Zacharioudaki

Centre for Coastal Dynamics and Engineering,

School of Engineering,

University of Plymouth,

Drake Circus,
Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AA