GrADS version short of GRIB-2 functionalities

Morwakoma Matabane Morwakoma.Matabane at WEATHERSA.CO.ZA
Fri Nov 28 09:01:30 EST 2008

I am running a GrADS v1.8SL7 32-bit on x86-64 and managed to convert the GRIB-2 file to a .NC file using lats4d. I could only open the file using sdfopen but am not able to display individual atmospheric fields .

I would much like to work with GRIB-2 formatted data but the GrADS version that I use appears to be short of g2gdf.pl, g2_open,g2_exec and g2() functionalities. I was wondering if there is a website available that contains information about installation of the mentioned functionalities.

Your assistance would be appreciated

Regards
Morwakoma
South African Weather Services: NWP Section

This e-mail is subject to South African Weather Service e-mail legal notice, to view please vist:
http://www.weathersa.co.za/Legal/EmailLegalNotice.jsp