Position of GrADS logo

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Nov 14 09:51:45 EST 2008

Hi, Tom --
The time stamp on the bottom right of the window was indeed shifted a
tiny bit to the left -- this was done in response to a request from a
Mac user who noted that the little square at the bottom right corner
of an X window (used for resizing the window with the mouse)
overlapped the time stamp and made it impossible to see. Your options
are:
1. shift the position of your color bar
2. use the command 'set timelab off' -- this will remove the time
label on the bottom right corner
3. use the command 'set grads off'  -- this will remove the time
label and the "GrADS: COLA/IGES" label on the lower left side
4. recompile the source to change the position of the labels, which
are hard-coded in gagx.c

Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams