Dimension Error: What does it mean???

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon Nov 10 10:01:43 EST 2008

On Nov 10, 2008, at 9:25 AM, Mald MM5 wrote:

> Thank you...
>
> So there is noway I can make this to work in version 1.8??
No.

> At my institution this is the version they have.
Ask your sysadm to install the new version!

> I tried version 2.0.a3 on my laptop and it works like a charm.
That's good! Mention that to your sysadm when you ask for the upgrade.

> But my version on lap does not have printim. I remember it was not
> enabled. How can I enable that during compilation.
You need to build zlib, libpng, and libgd to enable printim. Please
see http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/supplibs.html for links to the
source code and library home pages.

> Any where I can refer to/
Looks like your email was cut off here...

Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org