Dimension Error: What does it mean???

Mald MM5 maldmm5 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 10 09:25:24 EST 2008

Thank you...

So there is noway I can make this to work in version 1.8?? At my institution
this is the version they have.

I tried version 2.0.a3 on my laptop and it works like a charm. But my
version on lap does not have printim. I remember it was not enabled. How can
I enable that during compilation. Any where I can refer to/

Thanks