Double precision & adaptable z dimension

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Nov 7 20:59:00 EST 2008

Jim,

Please find a new version of the skewt.gs script I sent you:  this
version uses "kelvin" = 273.15 instead of "tfreeze" = 273.16 for
temperature conversions from Kelvin to Celsius.  I am sorry for this
error, and hope it has not caused any problems for you.

Sincerely,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect any position of the Government or NOAA."