Extract the value of lat/lon from cyclone track.

tarana mahzabin taranaphy at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 6 10:47:04 EST 2008

Dear Charles Seman,

Thanks for your quick reply.
let me check  the script.
please allow me,for further assistance.

with regards,
Tarana Mahzabin
.

________________________________
From: Charles Seman <Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV>
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 5:27:00
Subject: Re: Extract the value of lat/lon from cyclone track.

Tarana,

Please find attached a GrADS script plot_hurricane_center3.gs which
plots hurricane track(s) from a set of user-specified model input data
files by using the minimum "sea-level pressure" (this could be changed
if desired).  The script writes the track time series data out to an
ASCII text file, then reads the data back in later for plotting the
track.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the script.

I hope this helps,
Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect any position of the Government or NOAA."

      Get your preferred Email name!