what, no udfts in Grads version2?

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon Nov 3 09:52:44 EST 2008

The UDF interface in v1.9 was disabled in v2.0 because of its
incompatibility with the change to double precision and the new
design of the undef handling. We are working on a new design for UDFs
in v2.0, but it has not been implemented yet. My original post
announcing v2.0 (dated 25 January 2008) discussed this limitation.
For regridding, you can try using the lterp() function, which used to
be a UDF but is now built into GrADS 2.0.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA