Help on fortran programme for conversion to grads

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 30 09:44:50 EDT 2008

Dear Sunmonu,
          For grads to read data it must be  either in binary gridded or
other formats like netcdf. To convert an ascii data to binary format you
must have the idea of the latitude points of the data, longitudes and
resolution of the data. After the conversion to gridded data, you can
display the data in grads using a control file named ctl file. If you can
give a sample text file which you are supposed to convert into grid in
grads, then I can try with that using my programs to convert into binary.
wishing you all success....

--

Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R