GrADS script snippets

tarendra srivastava tarendrasrivastava at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 20 06:23:50 EDT 2008

Dear Sir,

Do you have grads script for calculating CAPE And Lifted Index. If so can i
share the same.

thanking you in anticipation

--
Wg Cdr TP Srivastava
AFCNWP, DIT Building (2nd Floor)Subroto Park

Present Residential Address:
House No. H-12/8 (Near Gate No.4)
Shankar Vihar
New Delhi-110010