Vertical cross section with unit in meters

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Tue May 13 12:48:57 EDT 2008

Dear Mauro,

If your original GrADS ctl file "zdef" units are in "km", then what I
sent you below is wrong. To convert from "zdef" units of "km" to "m", use:

zscale = 1000

I hope this is not confusing,
Chuck