gancgrid error: unable to allocate memory for grtmp grid storage

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Tue May 13 08:45:16 EDT 2008

What is the output from 'q dims'  before you invoke 'define' ? Can
you track how much memory is available while you're running the script?
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA