Gribmap in GrADS 2: index file not portable to other endianess

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon May 12 13:35:21 EDT 2008

The index files should be usable on both big and little endian
machines. I will look into why this feature is no longer working in
version 2.0. N.B. GrADS 1.9 cannot handle index files created with
the gribmap in GrADS 2.0.

Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams