background map & cbar

Steven Weiss sweiss at IAFRICA.COM
Thu May 8 18:35:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

3 questions:

1. I'm contour animation over a small area. The problem is the background
map shows blank blocks around the edges. I've tried using const but it
appears to put colour inside the background map. I think this is because its
sets undef. to 0 and this happens to be my first level.

2. when running cbar, I first set clevs and ccolor with my custom colours
and  levels. The problem is my first level is 0 but it shows it at level 1.

3. Is there anywhere to get additional fonts without writing my own?

Regards
Steven